Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to The Legion Forum! Feel free to look around. To join in on the fun, you will need to register your name if you haven't already.

Desert Island

You are stuck on a desert island( i know an oldie but fun to hear what people say), you can bring 5 things and one person...what ya taking and who ya taking?

Comments

• my Sand Wedge, golf balls, a fishing rod, reading material and  a crate of malt whisky and should I be lucky enough Racheal Riley
  • CatCat
    prawn stir fry , bottle of voddy and some coke, ermmm, books and my make up lol. And and The one and only Jon Gorjuschops Bon Jovi for companyy!!!! ; o ) xxxxxx
  • emmmm books -cd player -swimming costume-tims food ti=n opener -----Frankie  miller
    Hmmmmm....Let's see well I would definitely have my notebook and pen,  my tablet since it has pretty much all my music and books on there, I got to have my coffee and matches (to roast my food).  lol  for the person I would bring with me that would be Tom Hiddleston (Loki from the movie Thor)  Oh Yeah "Eye Candy" for sure.  ;-)  lol